How well do you know your grandmother?
1. Which grandmother would you like to write about, your maternal or your paternal grandmother?
2. Where and in what year was your grandmother born?
3. Does your grandmother come from a different country? Does she speak a different language?
4. What type of school did your grandmother attend? What was her favorite subject? Favorite teacher?
5. Describe a trip or vacation your grandmother took with her parents when she was a girl.
6. How did your grandmother meet your grandfather or her partner?
7. Does your grandmother have a profession? If so, what is it?
8. How many children did your grandmother have?
9. What did your grandmother do most days when she was a young mother?
10. What is a favorite story your grandmother likes to tell?
11. What is a favorite story you like to tell about your grandmother?
12. What is something your grandmother taught you?
13. Do you share any physical and/or personality traits with your grandmother? If so, how do you think that trait has benefitted you?
14. If you had a personal motto inspired by your grandmother, what would it be?
15. What is something you wish your grandmother knew about you?
To submit your survey, type in your name and email address below. The Grandmother Project will be in touch to set up correspondence with your grandmother or family members to find out what you answered correctly, and what you missed.
Item successfully added to your cart