How well do you know your grandmother?
1. Where and when was your grandmother born?
2. Did your grandmother come from a different country and/or speak a different language? If so, what was her experience of learning to speak English?
3. What type of school did your grandmother attend growing up? Did she go to college?
4. What was your grandmother's favorite subject in school? Favorite teacher?
5. Describe a trip or vacation your grandmother took with her parents when she was a girl.
6. How did your grandmother meet your grandfather or her partner?
7. Does your grandmother have a profession? If so, what is it?
8. How many children did your grandmother have?
9. What did your grandmother do most days when she was a young mother?
10. Who was your grandmother's best friend, growing up or in her later years, or both? Does she have a favorite story she likes to tell about her or him?
11. What is a favorite story you like to tell about your grandmother?
12. What is something your grandmother taught you?
13. Do you share any physical and/or personality traits with your grandmother? If so, how do you think that trait has benefitted you?
14. If you had a personal motto inspired by your grandmother, what would it be?
15. What is something you wish your grandmother knew about you?
To submit your survey, type in your name and email address below. The Grandmother Project will be in touch to set up correspondence with your grandmother or family members to find out what you answered correctly, and what you missed.
Item successfully added to your cart